Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thoughts on this car please

Looks good spec. Few more miles and additional owner would bring down its value.
If you stretch a little bit, there is a nice turbo at Mayfair.

I'm hoping they might be a little flexible on price! The turbo is too much, my ideal budget is 75k so already pushing it for this one. :D

All the very best! :thumb:

That looks like a very good spec car IMHO :thumb:

Personally I not a big fan of the triple black look, but each to their own!

Good luck with your search :thumbs:

What about the price, is it overpriced or well priced?

I'm a fan of triple black having had one! Spec looks good as well.

I'll throw in an alternative if you're pushing it already with the budget. I went from my triple black 997 turbo (which I think is one of the nicest looking 911s in terms of dimensions and curves) to a Cayman GTS 4.0. It was a big risk because I loved the 911 but I'm so pleased with the Cayman. It's sublime.

Pros.. much newer, lower miles, stunning 4.0 engine (boy does it pull - I've not worried about the long gearing and that's the only complaint I've really ever read), perfect size, wonderful manual box

Cons... it's not a 911 and hasn't got that iconic shape!

I really like the triple black look, makes the 911 look something special which is how it should be.
I really want a 911 but I appreciate the info on the Cayman.

Really after some feedback on the price and whether I could expect a little discount. :D

Sweet said:
What about the price, is it overpriced or well priced?
Get the car Reg, put it on we buy any car and add a 10 K .. that would be the OPC price :wink:
Speak to Tony at OPC Leeds, found him reasonable

Triple black like my car. Looks like a nice spec.
Are you ok with the 4 way seats?

Good luck with the search.

Attachments

• img_20210622_205443_566_211.jpg
    img_20210622_205443_566_211.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,110
I take it ideally it needs to have the 14 or 18 way seats? Is that what you mean?
Like I say, this is my first 911 so want to get it right with the options etc.

I'd be happy to forgo the seats as the cars seems well specced otherwise. That is as long as they are comfortable on a test drive.
:D

Sweet said:
I take it ideally it needs to have the 14 or 18 way seats? Is that what you mean?
Like I say, this is my first 911 so want to get it right with the options etc.

I'd be happy to forgo the seats as the cars seems well specced otherwise. That is as long as they are comfortable on a test drive.
:D

I think you need to try out the 4 way, 14 way and 18 way seats and then decide which is comfortable for you.

I've got the 4 way seats and they are fine. I wouldn't let the seats stop the purchase if everything else is fine. It's a great looking car. In terms of value, nothing is cheap out there at the moment and the market is much stronger than pre Covid so I'd just look at it through the lens of 'am I happy to with what I've got for 80k?'

boardingnath997 said:
I've got the 4 way seats and they are fine. I wouldn't let the seats stop the purchase if everything else is fine. It's a great looking car. In terms of value, nothing is cheap out there at the moment and the market is much stronger than pre Covid so I'd just look at it through the lens of 'am I happy to with what I've got for 80k?'

Agreed- they are the Sport Seat Plus option rather than the standard option anyway. Best to try before you buy. 4 way electric make it much faster for people to get in and out of the back if you have kids or want to put something on the back shelf. Also they are very comfortable straight out of the box. 14/18 ways are great but you may find yourself adjusting them for quite sometime before u get things just right.

Thanks for the input guys. Do you reckon there's any chance of some discount?
If the car was registered in December 17 how many services should it have had and when? I believe servicing is every 2 years, but the SE on email said the car has just been serviced by them but it should have had one last year?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back