Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Over 1,000+ New Porsche Cars for Sale and in OPC stock across the UK !

Porsche News

it's 4th March 2024 and Porsche have tweaked the numbers, so it's harder to find out but the data exists

On the 'official' Porsche GB site there are 1,046 new cars (o miles) of all shape for sale
- then you add those at OPC;'s and there are 45 dealerships across the country that are yet listed
- add those in Group storage ready for shipment and new stock fresh off the boat

My estimate there are 1,400 New and unregistered Porsche's of all shape awaiting buyers !

Except that's almost every model apart from the 911 GT3 GT3RS Dakar or S/T, they are very much still in demand

So how's the UK market doing......

1709592421965.png

that is a lot of new cars, whom ever was in charge of UK new car strategy for Porsche Cars GB needs to be fired

that is a lot of new cars, whom ever was in charge of UK new car strategy for Porsche Cars GB needs to be fired
I suspect there’s being in charge and the there being told what to order…unless Porsche are going to shut down production lines then these have to go somewhere. UK is a decent size market so will be expected to take their share. I’m speculating obviously but I think this is just the opposite side of the Covid demand curve playing out.

Having said that, any relative data to what may be considered normal is hard to determine. It’s been a wild couple of years for many markets and industries..

whilst there is a bit of new reg stock piling, if I do the maths, 45 OPC's in the UK and that's up to 30 new cars per OPC

I think this is a UK specific RHD issue

today, there are 482 new and unregistered 911 992.1 cars across the UK network
No GT cars though and only 13 which is 2.7% are manual !! of those 13, 9 are Carrera T and the other 4 are GTS models
and these numbers excludes cars in warehouses, or yet to be ready for sale

1711475680129.png

Last edited:
500 tax cans sold since Xmas? Good going that. Or there’s now a lo of pre reg stock somewhere. 🤔

500 tax cans sold since Xmas? Good going that. Or there’s now a lo of pre reg stock somewhere. 🤔
put it this way, there are currently 675 Porsche Pre-Owned Taycan's for sale in the official network. live on the Porsche site

data via @tescor (y)

Another jump in 911s this week, plus large increases in Taycans and Cayennes. Currently the highest totals of 911s, Macans and Cayenne since tracking these numbers 6 months ago...

Going to be alot more stock than that sitting at the dealers once they go all electric with the Macan.......crazy business decision.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back