Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Porsche Market is "over" youtube video by JayEmm.

interestingly I monitor prices of certain make/model every day looking for one and for first time seen a car re-listed on Autotrader that isn't a proper re-listing. Rather than renew the advert they posted a new one so the AT price tracker sees it as brand new advert.

Now that we are into spring how is everyone’s thoughts on the market so far in 2024 🎭

Now that we are into spring how is everyone’s thoughts on the market so far in 2024 🎭
I'm happy. WBAC have increased their offer for mine by 15% since early January.

Another 25% and I'd consider selling it to them. 😉

Prices seem steady for most 911s and OPC stock seems to be moving

I think the market has certainly stabilised and will improve going in to Spring/Summer..
Here’s the current chart for mine…

IMG_2308.png

there does seem to be a stabilisation in petrol Porsche cars for the moment

can't say the same about Electric cars !

jayemm's prediction 12 mths ago of a collapse in the GT4 market hasn't transpired either.

992 GTS prices have plummeted, but only to a more realistic level, not the "overs" that some were asking.

...but I'm no expert, so it could still happen:unsure:

In general, new car sales are up but EV's have plateaued.

Before Xmas there were some no deposit 0% APR deals around, but I can't find any at the moment.

jayemm seems to enjoy talking down the Porsche market and his reviews of the cayman GTS and 992 border on biased rubbish.

4 wheel trader provides excellent reviews on market condition based on data

Today cheapest 992 in OPC is +80K and is similar to what it was in september last year

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back