Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Marketing Department Strikes Again - Hilarious

Wh1t3Kn1ght

Montreal
So I don't have any beef with Matthew, who seems to have fallen foul of Porsche's Marketing Department.

FAKE ENGINE SOUNDS! :ROFLMAO:

There are some 996 sounds in there but most of the time it sounds like some american muscle car (not sure which one).

Stock engine noise sound fx probably.

Fuchs wheels look the part on any 911 generation though. 'High-strength aluminium' no less!

I have always wanted a pair of Fuchs on my C4S, I think they look great. I nearly bought a mint set last year with michelin tyres for less than £1,500, still beat myself about it.

Fuchs wheels are notoriously expensive.
So is Porsche officially now offering genuine new Fuchs wheels for a 996, and if so, how much for a set?

So is Porsche officially now offering genuine new Fuchs wheels for a 996, and if so, how much for a set?
yes they do. Prices vary greatly, see design91 prices here:

Rosepassion have them cheaper:

yes they do. Prices vary greatly, see design91 prices here:

Rosepassion have them cheaper:

Or purchase direct from a dealer and claim 10% discount via Porsche Classic or club membership...

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back