Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: Various 996 interior trim bits

Space Cadet

Spa-Francorchamps
All taken off a manual 2002/3 gen 2 car which has done c. 78k miles.

All are structurally in great condition but all have 20 years of wear, the centre tunnel trim looks like it may have been resprayed at some point.

Happy to split or if anyone would like all of them for a bulk discount please let me know, regardless please just PM me with offers, I haven't a clue how much to ask therefore will be lead by you.

The driver's side sill trim has the holes for the chair memory buttons as well as the boot and trunk release, all the other parts I think are generic.

The passenger trim (with rubber mat), drivers trim, ashtray and centre console trim are all perfect other than a bit worn in places, the tunnel trim like I say has been resprayed (I think) at some point therefore would be ideal for someone that wanted to respray or dip it.

Thanks Mark

Attachments

• 996_256.jpg
    996_256.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,093

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3