Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So are the sleeping 993s awake yet ? 2017

Taxed and ready for annual service. New service book(thanks Ballcock) and its 22nd stamp. Highlands trip at the end of the month.

Out and about today......

......... perfection ....... at least in my eyes ....... :)

p.s. but I know which one is the better drive ....... lol

Cover off, batt charger off, tyre pressures reduced and ready to off for an early am MOT. Wish her luck!

Attachments

• img_7408_120.jpg
    img_7408_120.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 4,424
^^ that's one tidy looking garage 8)

And best of luck Dom :thumb:

Ponyboy Curtis said:
C8K86vlUwAUL4Qw.jpg

Might be :lol: [/img]

No wonder you're holding your bollocks ponyboy someone seems to have stuck a sword through your leg :eek:

Beautiful sunny day and a crisp morning run to the MOT station.

Flew through 8)

Flew back too :lol:

Picture of the garage is kind. It's full of crap the other side, all of which needs to be evicted. Damn children did not heed the Daddy's Man Cave warning sign.

Mine's awake today. :yahoo:

Literally blowing the cobwebs away through the Hampshire countryside. It started first time and went like a dream. Deep joy! :cloud9:

Top Tip: No matter how keen you are to get out for your first drive of the year always, always check that you have disconnected the battery conditioner before attempting to leave the garage! Doh! :oops:

madge said:
Mine's awake today. :yahoo:

Literally blowing the cobwebs away through the Hampshire countryside. It started first time and went like a dream. Deep joy! :cloud9:

Top Tip: No matter how keen you are to get out for your first drive of the year always, always check that you have disconnected the battery conditioner before attempting to leave the garage! Doh! :oops:

That looks beautiful :thumbs:

been awake and taxed since the beginning of march :puh: photo at a meet last week, photo taken by Glyn (Automotive Photography) 8)

Attachments

• garage_277.jpg
    garage_277.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 4,082
Better?

Windy101 said:
Another attempt to include a photo of my 993's first outing of 2017.

79E66B26-1622-4B88-B800-F4F5F201E6A7.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back