Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shanty's 997.1 GT3

She is looking realy nice now. Certainley spent some hours on her. :thumbs:

Thanks Darren, it's all come together just in time for summer :)

Attachments

• ae79d65e_79eb_4e52_a700_5de20f721022_149.jpeg
    ae79d65e_79eb_4e52_a700_5de20f721022_149.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 6,316
I'm a bit late to the party on this but that looks brilliant. Clearly lots of hard work and the results speak for themselves. Randomly I have the same 2 cars and colours in my garage, if the S2000 is Royal Blue Pearl? Good taste anyway!

Enjoy in good health :thumb:

Haha yes, I bet your s2k is shinier than mine though, it's had a hard life (130,000miles)

I need proof of your line up in photo form !

Attachments

• e0f028ff_a4e8_4c0f_9cc0_7279dab46752_191.jpeg
    e0f028ff_a4e8_4c0f_9cc0_7279dab46752_191.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 3,865
Randomly the other car in my garage has my S2K plate on... But its on my Z4MR, S2K I mistakenly sold many years ago...

Clearly a GT3 goes well with a high revving NA roadster :thumb:

GTTommy said:
Randomly the other car in my garage has my S2K plate on... But its on my Z4MR, S2K I mistakenly sold many years ago...

Clearly a GT3 goes well with a high revving NA roadster :thumb:

MR you say Tommy? The s54 is a peach so great choice. I never moved to a 4 but dearly loved both my 3's.

Attachments

• img_5261_781.jpg
    img_5261_781.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 3,821
Indeed, love the s54! Very nice, LMs?

Here's mine..

Attachments

• 20161018_113930~2_01_01_994.jpeg
    20161018_113930~2_01_01_994.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,792
GTTommy said:
Indeed, love the s54! Very nice, LMs?

Here's mine..

Lovely! Imola is my fave colour on the Z4M. CSL's too, looks brilliant.

Yes, I took great joy in refurbishing myself (minus the paint). The Z3M had some silly low offset on the rear so I reverse mounted the faces for more dish :)

Top cars there lads, got to admit I love an Imola M car!

Attachments

• img_9266_908.jpg
    img_9266_908.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 3,761
Geo said:
Top cars there lads, got to admit I love an Imola M car!

What are the odds of that! Can't be many meteor grey GT3's in the country?! Or RNB s2000's for that matter!

Did someone say Imola Red...........one of 4 Z3 S54 RHD Roadys worldwide :)

Loved that car......

trtYCiH.jpg

jonttt said:
Did someone say Imola Red...........one of 4 Z3 S54 RHD Roadys worldwide :)

Loved that car......

trtYCiH.jpg

I wondered if you might pop along! Do you regret selling? A little while back I had a random email from a lawyer selling my old car due to a bereavement of the previous owner (chap who bought it from me).

Quite a tragic tale, I did consider buying it back but he was asking too much money (well over double what I sold it for!)

I said I would never sell it......but then someone with more money than sense wanted to prove a point :grin: .......still a UK record sale price by far for a Z3 (including coupes) but the price was not based on the cars actual value.......

I do wonder where it is now, he put it through an auction around 6 months later and it sold for just under £30k which by itself I think would have made it the most expensive Z3 roady in the UK but was only a fraction of what he paid me......lets just say it was pocket change to him

so yes I regret it but that is why he wanted to prove a point, everything has a price :bandit:

jonttt said:
I said I would never sell it......but then someone with more money than sense wanted to prove a point :grin: .......still a UK record sale price by far for a Z3 (including coupes) but the price was not based on the cars actual value.......

I do wonder where it is now, he put it through an auction around 6 months later and it sold for just under £30k which by itself I think would have made it the most expensive Z3 roady in the UK but was only a fraction of what he paid me......lets just say it was pocket change to him

so yes I regret it but that is why he wanted to prove a point, everything has a price :bandit:

Madness, well I'm glad you made mega money on it, I'm sure it sits easier with you and who knows it may end up back on the market one day for a more attractive price!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back