Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rare Riviera Blue 993 newly restored

Having had an air bag explode in my face at 20 mph (broke my specs) I'd rather have a full harness. I have the same Atiwe steering wheel but with embossed logo. Neither would have saved me if the ladder had left the window cleaner's van on the way back from LLandudno. Tip don't taigate a Porsche, they have rather good brakes.

Mexico, Riviera... both look superb on the 993 and we seem to have a plethora of them on 911UK. Phil's (HPNer) car is a colour change too and Trev (Cameltoe & Heel) going Mexico. :thumb:

Future photo opportunity beckons as Riviera & Mexico seem to be the new Arctic & Polar Silver... :grin:

C.

Just gorgeous :worship:

stuttgartmetal said:
Very nice

Where did you source the Fuchs, and how much were they ?

Cheers

Both JZM and Design 911 have them

Endoman said:
Having had an air bag explode in my face at 20 mph (broke my specs) I'd rather have a full harness. I have the same Atiwe steering wheel but with embossed logo. Neither would have saved me if the ladder had left the window cleaner's van on the way back from LLandudno. Tip don't taigate a Porsche, they have rather good brakes.

yep horses for courses. I've been in a head on where airbag saved my life and I can't see myself going for the 4 points when I'm regularly using the back seats for the kids much as they would be preferred option!

Another vote for Center Gravity. They transformed my high mileage 993 last year. I took it to them immediately after purchase. They worked their magic: fitted a few new parts, did a lot of adjustments. Wasn't even too expensive v. cost of car.

Set up to allow me to really enjoy "bumpy B roads without putting you through a hedge".

That interior is a work of art :thumb:

Lovely Car!
But I would say that. However, I'm missing a roof, a southbound interior, and the surgery clean engine bay!
Heading to the classic too. with a couple of thousand to the Alps and back in between.

Attachments

• 40276517670_e06de90eec_o_197.jpg
    40276517670_e06de90eec_o_197.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 6,452
Came across this one on a rally 4 years ago. Sadly the owner at the time has since died.

Attachments

• crop_113.jpg
    crop_113.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 6,243
Well thank you for that.......

So just to lighten the mood, here's another pic of that 'surgery clean' engine bay.....

40600584510_c0bff1864a_b.jpg

MikeRSR said:
Well thank you for that.......

So just to lighten the mood, here's another pic of that 'surgery clean' engine bay.....

Did the car ever have AC or has it been deleted? just spent a bit getting mine working again. It was retro fit, non Porsche so more complicated than it should have been.

jhrfc said:
Came across this one on a rally 4 years ago.

Still insured and still on the 993 according to the MID, so obviously still driving around.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back