Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quorn Sports & Classics - East Midlands Porsche Speciali

kpandit

Hi,

So I've been a Porsche owner since October 2022. Previously was a BMW owner but could never find a decent workshop, one that I could trust with my car.

When I got my 997.1 my biggest concern was finding a decent workshop WITHOUT the Porsche Tax(never actually believed it was a thing - till my car needed work). So I called around a few workshops and I called Nathan @ Quorn Sports & Classics and he sounded like a genuine person that knew what he was taking about. So I booked my car in for a brake fluid change and gearbox oil change (kind of like my test).. Car had an issue with 3 seized bolts. The team dropped me a call, didn't pull my pants down and sorted the issue within the day!

So happy with the service, I booked my car in for the AC pipes to be replaced (up and over), starter motor and starter cable, water pump had slight play so that was replaced (also did an LTT thermostat whilst they were there) and the brake pipes over the gearbox and the guys were absolutely fantastic. Nathan sent me pictures of my engine out (amazing how it actually got there in the first place), explained my back boxes would need to be replaced in the next couple of years and that everything was all good (felt like I a was getting my exams results back that when he called my palms were sweating):).
In the pictures there were areas of corrosion so I asked if he could clear them up and treat them, for which he said that's what we do anyway! They cleared up the corrosion, treated the areas and sealed them in. I always say to people treat my things as if there were yours, and the team at Quorn did and I really appreciate it. It's hard to find a decent workshop out there, but I can definitely recommend QUORN SPORTS & CLASSICS!!

If you read this, thanks GUYS!!

Some pictures of my engine out!!

Attachments

• 644668cc_8fb4_4ebd_8d05_b98441ff95db_107.jpeg
    644668cc_8fb4_4ebd_8d05_b98441ff95db_107.jpeg
    536 KB · Views: 182
  • 0e480a01_d558_4d0b_acdd_9c78360398c5_615.jpeg
    0e480a01_d558_4d0b_acdd_9c78360398c5_615.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 182

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads