Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quick Introduction to you all

ashtonjay

Trainee
Just thought having posted a couple of times that id introduce myself

love the forums on here
my names Jason im finally pulling the trigger on a 911 at the age of 50
had pics of 911s on my wall as a kid (next to Samantha Fox)
always been obsessed with them i genuinly belive the shape is the nices shape of any car in the world.
im picking up a 996 off a chap off here and Pistonheads in a couple of weeks

ive been a bit of a BMW nut for a long time and have had over 30 of pretty much all models
the irony is my very 1st one in the 90s was a E30 m3 (sold it for 7k wish i still had it now)

anyway its nice to meet you all and i hope to dive into the 911 scene head first

cheers guys

Welcome aboard .. feel free to ask any technical questions you might have .. many experienced users on this forum .

Sam Fox .. that takes me back .. she got married not long ago .. still a hell of a good looker and certainly still a wall poster .. but we are a bit old for that sort of thing now i feel lol .

Jason, welcome to the Forum. :)

Perfect age to get into Porsche ownership.
Look forwards to seeing pics of the new car, and hearing your first driving impressions.

Welcome to the forum Jason, I hope you enjoy any time you care to share with us. Yup 50 seems to be an ideal age to settle into a few years of Porsche ownership.

We are anxiously waiting for details of the Porsche you are considering... and of course a pic if you take the plunge. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back