Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche prices in 2011 !!!

My old 964T 3.3.

Bought by me for £18k in 2008. Sold for £25k (after a £7k engine rebuild) in 2012 and has since sold for over £80k.

That's nothing though. At the same time '08/'09 my mate owned this ex Sultan of Brunei 3.6T with X88 power kit, although none of us really knew what it was back then.
It's the actual car in the bottom pic below (Horizon Blue). Now owned by Jenson Button.

My mate sold it for £40k. JB paid £485k allegedly. Now that's a sickener.
Mind you it's easy come easy go to said mate, whereas I'd be pretty miffed. :grin:

As you might expect, I can go back a tad further to a time when PCGB put out two magazines, the other being "TRADING POST" The first article on page one August 97 was, "The All New 911" and the second article was about PCGB members behaving badly, trying to gate crash one of Porsche AG`s hospitality units during the weekend of the 24 hr race... Additionally there tale of a member buying a car advertised in TP, clocking it, re-advertising it in TP and selling it on to another member..!

Perhaps more in line with this thread I will post a traders s/h listing prices..

Attachments

• aug_1997_advert_690.jpg
    aug_1997_advert_690.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 2,387

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back