Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pccm plus facia removal

1888 Bhoy

Pccm plus
Does anyone know how to remove the volcano grey front facia panel to enable me to get it painted black to match the upgraded gen 1.5 spec HVAC & pasm spoiler sport psm button strip and cubby compartment which are all satin black in

I'd read that it's fairly well connected with the screen and ribbon cables etc... So someone on Rennlist did it with a lot of careful masking!

Thank you for that reply
I have the Pccm unit and I was hoping upon inspection that the grey facia panel would separate from the screen etc there are 4 tabs on the bottom and 3 on the top and it look as if it would separate from the unit but the 2 round control buttons would need to be removed first and they don’t appear to simply pull off but I may be wrong any help from anyone who has experience of button controls removal greatly appreciated thanks.

Thank you for going to the effort to find this much appreciated at least that helps me see from the photos that the 2 control buttons must just pull off to remove was afraid to pull to hard in case of damage as I have just bought the unit.
Have found a company that can cover unit in leather very nice will attach photos

Attachments

• IMG_0575.png
    IMG_0575.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0578.png
    IMG_0578.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0579.png
    IMG_0579.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0583.png
    IMG_0583.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Wow, that looks great! Is the company in the UK and what's the damage to coat it in leather?

Looks like in California contacted them about a price.

Attachments

• IMG_0586.png
    IMG_0586.png
    984.2 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back