Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Cambridge - well done

rc944

Monza
I took mine there for a minor service after originally having booked it into other opc following quotes from 3 opcs in total

I had a contact at Cambs who helped me answer a few questions i had about a car i was seriously considering buying in 2019

Based on that interaction, i asked Cambs if they wanted to price match the other opc which they did.

Very satisfied with the level of service and the quality of work. as usual, i prepared a list of items including many that were outside the scope of the service and were more admin in nature. im quite a pedant but nothing seemed too much trouble

A big thanks to chloe gimblett, dan fisher and tom (dont know surname) for taking car of me and my car (and my doggo)

Incidentally, i was thumbing through a copy of porsche post and noticed that dan fisher is also offering support to 996 owners through the porsche club - makes sense given he was a tech for many decades

thoroughly recommended and happy to share contact details if anyone needs them just pm me

Good to know, OPC Cambridge have had a good rep on here historically.

Not in my experience. I will be coming back with details shortly. I have put in a complaint :whistle: :

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back