Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie tiptronic ignition question

Thanks for the link, I've taken a look thanks. As for the transfer form, I don't think the previous owner would have it or even know about it. He only had it a year before me and when he got the car it had a the balance of a two year warranty on it and he said I had the remaining until September. He got it serviced in January and OPC Solihull sorted out a few thing under the warranty at the time, sunroof button, front bonnet release. I have all the paperwork at home in a big folder so theres maybe a bit more info about the warranty in there and how to transfer it. Fingers crossed anyway or I'm up the creek.

Cheers

Its easy to get used to a stiff linkage and the fault has probably only been recent that it doesn't start in park hence the previous owner didnt do anything about it.

Theres not a rush as such to have it repaired and if you have a jack then it can be done diy .. instructions will follow on what to check and do if required :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back