Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NC 500 considerations..?

Safe journey Chris - I guarantee you're gonna love it and will remember it for years.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Have fun :thumb:

As has been said, a couple of cracking pics there Chris infra. 8)

Mark Im glad your current treatment is going well. That's great stuff and that neighbour sounds like one of life's absolute ar5eholes. :nooo:
You did well to not to retaliate.

And yep Chris enjoy the trip. It is a great place up there. :thumb:

ChrisS80 said:
I am certainly planning on doing a bit of a write up. A chunk of our proposed route is made of recommendations from this forum so will be good to give something back.
If anybody has any must do sections that are off the beaten track then please let me know- we set off from Huddersfield at 630 in the morning bound for Invermoriston via Glasgow, Craigforth, the Green Welly Stop, Craingarlich and Invergarry.
I think it was Infrasilver who recommended the A82 from Invergarry and that's our start on Friday to pick up the NC500 near Dornie.
Plenty to look forward to :)

I think the last 3 trips up there I have passed Invergarry and it one that sticks in the head, always worth stopping for a photo and the A82 is great for getting you North with some great sections and vistas.

Have a safe enjoyable trip

Been watching the forecast, seems to have been drier than down South for a couple of days at least, though Mon is not looking great, fingers crossed that it was an enjoyable trip...Looking forward to any reports.. :popcorn:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back