Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My miserable DANSK sport box experience - now RESULT!!!

I got a brand new c4s exhaust for one side of my car on ebay for £250 from a famous breaker and a lightly used take off for the other side also on ebay for £200

They both came with C4S tips which I sold on for £100

They went straight on my 3.4 with tailpipes swapped. All the exhausts are the same fitment, its just the tail pipes that change with the part number.

Should be good for another 17 years.

Look out - there are still near new exhausts in peoples garages that were taken off nearly new cars.

Must confess this is why I went with a Topgear full exhaust system for our Turbo as they offered such a good service and the garage advised that it fitted with ease.

Unlike the other customer car they had in at the same time with a much more expensive system...

I guess we speak as we find chaos.

A serious resolution to my problem and a very, very happy Porsche Owner.

More revealed later but look what little present just landed on my doorstep!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap:

:army:

20170516_120818_zpser1k1gib.jpg

Wow... I bet they can't give these away now due to the bad press :eek:

Seriously though do you get another 5 years warranty on these and have they done anything to address the flexi section issue? :?:

The ones I've just received are from a totally different company based in the UK who are absolutely disgusted with the way I've been treat, so to ease the blow, have given me these as a gift. They come with lifetime guarantee whilst in my ownership!!!!!

Glad you have a happy ending at long last , where these sent from Dansk or ECP

:grin: Great news Alex, glad your all sorted now mate , when are they being fitted. :thumb:

Early next week hopefully. Can't wait. And many many thanks Phil for all you 'behind the scenes' help with all this. You are a true Gent. :thumb:

BHZ661 said:
Glad you have a happy ending at long last , where these sent from Dansk or ECP

Neither. Both those companies failed to take appropriate action

These are from Topgear. I'll be explaining tonight when I'm home.

alex yates said:
Early next week hopefully. Can't wait. And many many thanks Phil for all you 'behind the scenes' help with all this. You are a true Gent. :thumb:

Mate you are very welcome , I am really pleased for you that you have resolution albeit not from those that should have stepped up to assist. :thumb: :thumb:

Phil, Alex. Brilliant news.
:worship:

Wow, well done TopGear.

p.s. You have won my business in the future.

Great News :thumb:

Now that I'm back from work, getting to some normality with my IT issues I've recently had, taken a delivery of some brand new shiny back boxes & waiting for my evening meal, I'll do a quick update.

Anyone following this thread will have an idea of the hassle and pain I've gone through over the last 8 months trying to resolve an issue with my DANSK back boxes. You'll also be aware of the terrible customer service I've received from ALL parties involved. Even after 911uk towers made ECP aware of the problem by spreading the news on twitter, a resolution was still not to be :nooo:

Members also following closely will also most probably be aware of some issues Phil997 had experienced with his system from Topgear in Bridport. Also how they resolved any issue he had immediately without quibble - Customer Service how it should be!

Anyway, whilst Phil was having his last problem resolved before his Dinslaken trip, he was down at TG HQ speaking to one of the Directors there and telling him about the sour experience one of his fellow members had experienced with a competitor system.

Days later, Phil was contacted by the Director, expressing his disgust of how I'd been treated by all parties concerned. He was so very disheartened by the matter that he offered me a set of Topgear mild sport boxes, free of charge, with a lifetime guarantee whilst in my ownership.

Obviously, I had to think about it for a while - did I really want to ditch the DANSK boxes that had given me a headache for the last 8 months with the potential issue happening on the LH box and face another repair bill, or accept Topgear's very, very generous offer of some shiny new, headache free lifetime guarantee boxes :?:

Fortunately I think I made the right choice.......and this morning a courier turned up at my workplace with a set of these babies (see below).

What more can I say? Topgear & Alex (Sales Director), I shall be forever grateful of your kindness and generosity!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

It's not everyday something special happens in your life, but for me, today it did.

I'm one happy Porsche owner!

:cap:

55-ps102pic1-240x240.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeilHarbidge
Back