Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Mufflers & Tips (Dansk)

andyp

Spa-Francorchamps
From my old and newly acquired 993 projects, I have a fair few items spare for sale.

I will put them on here for a quick sale and then they will appear on e-bay shortly after that:
- 993 Dansk Exhaust Tips (Large oval polished) from C2/C4 system, not sure if will fit turbo. Excellent condition - £75
- 993 Dansk 93.300S Silencer/back boxes. Mid level sound, stainless steel, TUV approved. same as these I think https://www.supertweaks.com/porsche...arrera-993-dansk-sport-exhaust-silencers-pair . Stamped with "e1 029522 Type 5010". Excellent condition - £450 for the pair.

NB. I also have 2x OEM muffler sets. I need to get the serial numbers and sort out a price, but PM me if ur interested and I will post details.

Collection preferred from Nottingham, but can package if you arrange a courier.

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back