Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mrs has stole my car

wilpert

Indianapolis
Well, as per the title.

So I spend all day working on our new bathroom.
Quick wash and wipe over of the turbo.
Manage to sneak a quick half hour in my man cave on the concept 2 rower.

So I come out, showered and ready for a blast around the lanes (under the excuse of a trip to Mac Donald's to feed my constantly hungry 13 year old son.

Then I see my missus all done up, Jewellery and she's holding something:
MY KEYS :eek:

I'd totally forgotten that she had arranged a girls night out as a belated birthday trip to a fancy restaurant, don't worry she says, it's posh there and they have safe parking.
She drove off and I saw my shiny car looking hot with this woman in it heading towards the roundabout.

I've just come back in and there is a sink full of washing up and the bin needs emptying because it smells of empty tuna tins.

Question:
Should I call the restaurant with a bomb scare?
Should I put the contents of the bin in HER car.
Should I empty the bin and load the dishwasher as brownie points for extra freedom vouchers in the near future?

I can tell you, the real bummer is that my car looked so good as she drove off in it, like all shiny and nice. It's just not fair.

End of rant.

SERIOUS edit:
She's taken my bank card - like actually taken it, it's a joint account but she never uses it as it's got my money in it. This is serious, like really serious.

I think its always weird seeing someone else drive one of my cars....fortunately SWMBO refuses to even sit in a sports car let alone drive one....

SWMBO has also buggered off for the night .........she got picked up as I left her car somewhere in Liverpool last night (well OK I should have driven it home but ended up getting a taxi :grin: ), I left my car at work to drive the Boxster home, washed and covered that to meet the boys this morning........so I can't really complain......I have a night of pizza and beer watching Utd lose and Liverpool smash Spurs..........thank you very much, that will do nicely :worship:

Report as stolen :bandit:

jonttt said:
I think its always weird seeing someone else drive one of my cars....fortunately SWMBO refuses to even sit in a sports car let alone drive one....

SWMBO has also buggered off for the night .........she got picked up as I left her car somewhere in Liverpool last night (well OK I should have driven it home but ended up getting a taxi :grin: ), I left my car at work to drive the Boxster home, washed and covered that to meet the boys this morning........so I can't really complain......I have a night of pizza and beer watching Utd lose and Liverpool smash Spurs..........thank you very much, that will do nicely :worship:

I'm not sure you're lifting my mood.
Mine is a tale of woe and yes it does feel a bit wrong watching your car disappear into the sunset.
I have to say though it does look good driving up the hill. I've not seen it like that before 😂

Slayer said:
Report as stolen :bandit:

Whoa that would be total wipeout for my brownie points.
Although I could see her face when they turn up during the cake presentation and cuff her up. She might think it's a police strip o gram and grab his truncheon. :eek:

Other way around in my house. Its me trying to nick the 991 for a cheeky early morning drive to no avail usually! Just ticked over 30k fab miles :wink:

Attachments

• img_2367_191.jpg
    img_2367_191.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,204
jonttt said:

You were half right :floor:

IMI A said:
Other way around in my house. Its me trying to nick the 991 for a cheeky early morning drive to no avail usually! Just ticked over 30k fab miles :wink:

Is she actually wearing a shirt to match the car there :dont know: :bandit:

A few sets of matching handbags and shoes too. Uses the car as Porsche intended too. I don't think I've ever been so scared in a car 8)

Attachments

• img_1657_206.jpg
    img_1657_206.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 2,116
My wife prefers her GTI as (i) she doesn't have to use her left hand to start it, (ii) it doesn't have a wide arse and (iii) the doors are not 'too long'. All of which is fine by me. :D

I've forgiven her now.
She must be on a guilt trip she asked me if I needed help in the garden yesterday and together we moved a pallet load of bricks to the other end of the garden. I did the stacking and she did the fetch and carrying.
Apparently her back aches today 👀
I said that's because my cars drivers seat is uncomfortable.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back