Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mid Sussex- good gesture

Slayer

Estoril
I had a TPMS warning this weekend regarding front passenger tyre.

Left it at the local OPC on Saturday. They inspected, found a nail. Further inspection showed that the tyres were the original ones (5 yrs) and needed replacement.

I contacted Mid Sussex where the car was bought recently and they were apologetic and were happy to bear the costs of replacement. No questions asked. Getting PS 4S on.

Another nice example of good customer service.

:thumb:

Geez, that's good form. Happy days

Good to hear they changed the tyres, though they really should have spotted that when the car was prepped.

Got any photos of the car to share yet? - we are all keen to see the pictures!

Yep I've always found them great and had a similar experience too.

Basically when I bought the car it had new front tyres and I asked for 4 wheel alignment as part of the sale. 2 years later at the service they advised excessive wear on one tyre. During the 2 years the car had been in a few times and they always do a condition report. Knowing to look at tyre wear I could trace it back to when I bought the car.

They conceded that maybe the 4 wheel may have got overlooked, replaced the tyres and did a 4 wheel alignment all FOC.

andrews7889 said:
Good to hear they changed the tyres, though they really should have spotted that when the car was prepped.

Got any photos of the car to share yet? - we are all keen to see the pictures!

Hi Andrew, I will. It's just that I need a good chance to take it .. hopefully the weather will get better soon. Apologies :frustrated:

Attachments

• img_2104_891.png
    img_2104_891.png
    488.8 KB · Views: 63
:salut:

Wonderful - thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the new rubber - the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S is such an excellent tyre.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back