Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for suggestions what my vibration might be

Demort said:
Sounds like your on the right track ..

I had a little list id thought of as to what it could be ..

Rear wheel balence .. might have a missing weight and with the hard mounts you have might cause it , this would be speed related though .

A/C pipes were they mount , its a rubber block in a plastic houseing , if the houseing has twisted you would have the pipes touching the plastic houseing which might cause it as these are new.

Gearbox mounts.

To find it i would use something called a chassis ear .. ill let you research that one :D

Thanks Iain I will find out what one of those is , I will also go through your list with him . thanks for the suggestions mate. :thumb: :thumb: Are you going to make Beaulieu this year , I want to buy you a coffee and introduce you to the AiB girls :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Are you going to make Beaulieu this year , I want to buy you a coffee and introduce you to the AiB girls :floor: :floor: :floor:

If he can`t make it I might be able to squeeze it into my busy schedule :wink:

chaser said:
Phil 997 said:
Are you going to make Beaulieu this year , I want to buy you a coffee and introduce you to the AiB girls :floor: :floor: :floor:

If he can`t make it I might be able to squeeze it into my busy schedule :wink:

:floor: :floor: :floor: just to remind us and the coffee was hot as well :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• 27634138205_2cb465a359_k_159.jpg
    27634138205_2cb465a359_k_159.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 4,633
Phil, you have my attention :)

Where and when is this gig? Count me in :frustrated:

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member