Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for build spec on turbo s. How?

Slayer said:
£850/- if without a tracker is pretty good.

I thought the same, really odd LV didn't want me but they are getting selective these days, they took me off cover on my land rover RR Vogue last year as its a high risk for them.

Yes, I thought 850 wasn't bad and that's Admiral who aren't too bad as far as I know. that price is with 7 years nc discount.

I think it does have a tracker but Im not sure about the activation process etc.
I will look into this further and decide what to do.

I will call the Opc today and see what the deal is on the warranty, hopefully it will all pan out well and tbh it has only done 1000 miles since its major service so fingers crossed its not a lemon :)

Gunscrossed said:
You can get the spec from Boxa.net for a small fee, https://www.boxa.net/topic/88448-vin-lookup-full-options-of-your-car/
Car looks lovely :thumb:

thanks, got it now, I was shown the original sale bill.
it doesnt have a lot of extras but the turbo s is pretty well specced anyway.

extras are:

Burmester
18 way seats
light design package
sliding panoramic roof

original ticket price was just shy of 148k so the extras cost around 5k

Sounds like you've checked everything and I'm glad your satisfied that everything is in order.
Even though you have a small list of extras, as you say the S is highly spec'd anyway, they are the right ones.
If you enjoyed it on the test drive, you'll flippin love it on a good run out, they are a phenomenal car and as you say very very planted on the road.
Pound for pound I don't think there's another car that can offer what a 911 turbo has, I've recently bought another one as I kicked myself for selling the last one.
Enjoy your new car and let's hope Saxton come good for you :thumb:

wilpert said:
Slayer said:
£850/- if without a tracker is pretty good.

I thought the same, really odd LV didn't want me but they are getting selective these days, they took me off cover on my land rover RR Vogue last year as its a high risk for them.

Yes, I thought 850 wasn't bad and that's Admiral who aren't too bad as far as I know. that price is with 7 years nc discount.

I think it does have a tracker but Im not sure about the activation process etc.
I will look into this further and decide what to do.

I will call the Opc today and see what the deal is on the warranty, hopefully it will all pan out well and tbh it has only done 1000 miles since its major service so fingers crossed its not a lemon :)

Same happened with me! LV would I sure a Turbo but not an S.
The tracker would be around £220/- , with Vodafone . The OPC will need a code after you contact Vodafone and they activate following which you have to ring them again and pay the fee.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back