Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear, suspended by BBC, now SACKED!

GT4 said:
DerbyJim said:
Hmm, where could we get another 3 fine specimens to take over....

GT4, Jonttt and Newbuyer996 - can you fit in the filming schedule? I'd watch that!

:floor:

P.S. I'll leave it to you lot to figure out who's who!

Well, I've just had my teeth whitened ...

It'd be like an episode of Tizwas :nooo:

GT4 said:
DerbyJim said:

GT4, Jonttt and Newbuyer996 - can you fit in the filming schedule? I'd watch that!

You will have to shave that beard off, if you still have it, and you're too tall to be a Hamster.

Yep Clarkson must go with viewing figures of just 350 million world wide per week as per the BBC figures the show is a total flop :floor:

alex yates said:
GT4 said:
DerbyJim said:

Well I ain't being Sally James!

GT4 said:
alex yates said:
GT4 said:
DerbyJim said:

Well I ain't being Sally James!

Bob Carolgees? :grin:

I don't blame Clarkson for sticking one on the producer for putting up his diatribe on Twitter last month, in fact I'd punch him myself for spoiling my Sunday evenings.

Clarkson has made millions for the BBC and this country, love or hate him, he's a national treasure and Sunday evenings wouldn't be the same. I don't care that he upsets people and he's not a Porscheophile, he's entitled to his opinion and he's funny!

Shame :nooo:
Paul

The man is a genius....he can't be anything else....this previously much loved Sunday treat has gone down the chute in recent years, but this amadan has managed to keep a grasp on the job despite lacking the support of the old faithful, and netting £3M a year in the process......

....Tiff Needell, Jason Plato? Are you there? Polish up your CV.

Nominations please....

DerbyJim said:

I'm the spitting image of bungle, ok I'll zip it :)

mrgrey said:
Please can we have Sabine Schmitz

+1 on Sabine - professional, lightning fast and loves proper cars :lol:

I actually do not dislike Mr Clarkson. He is a little predictable at times but then he has been in post for quite some time. Gawd forbid he is replaced by someone from the PC brigade. Absolutely NO political correctness or health and safety is fine by me. The only thing I detest is when they deliberately smash things up. The nice red Lotus in Chile/Argentina as an example although 'others' took over later on.

If there was a change Vicky Butler Henderson, Mr Chris Harris and Tiff Needell would do just fine.

Pip

Most unlikely replacement trio contest?

Frankie Boyle
Danny Dyer
Maureen Rees

Grung73 said:
Most unlikely replacement trio contest?

Frankie Boyle
Danny Dyer
Maureen Rees

jonttt, new996buyer & GT4

New Threads