Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is it me ?

deMort

Monaco
The last couple of nights im having real connection problems .. the site is very slow to the point i can watch the site load line by line ..

I had to give up last night as it was far to slow .

I've tried other websites .. non Porsche btw and they seem fine .. picture heavy ones as well ..

Hence the question .

Time for a new computer perhaps .. time for the wife to do some overtime to pay for it :floor:

96 users online atm .. so its not numbers .

The site has been fine for me deMort, was a bit flakey a couple of weeks ago with "critical database errors" but working fine the last week or so :thumb:

deMort said:
I've tried other websites .. non Porsche btw and they seem fine .. picture heavy ones as well ..

Come on then, tell us about these, erm, other websites.

'Honestly love, I was just checking the internet that's all." :grin:

PS. Ok at my end too. :thumb:

Iain apart from the constant site "not secure" so failing to open issue I have had on my MAC for ages and only this site nothing else.constantly having to refresh the page until it finally opens . everything if goos and speeds are fine. :thumb:

I have seen the same.
MC

It was very slow for me yesterday morning whilst other sites where fine......it was then OK but much faster ie back to normal this morning :dont know:

I think the problem in the recent past is when there have been lots of 'bots" reading pages slowing the site down :dont know: ie they do not show up as users logged into the site

It's been normal for me the past couple of weeks. :thumb:

I have found watching movies and programs reliant on the internet have been getting really slow from 8pm/evening last week or two, simple websites like this not so much of an issue. I have seen and unintentionally created a few duplicates posts on here however, which I attributed to speed issue perhaps

Constantly! :pc:

Mind you this forum platform was created on a ZX81 I think :mrgreen:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back