Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How to find exact numbers of a particular model?

MGW789

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so apologies if my question has already been covered in a thread which I've not yet found.
I'm trying to establish how many of my model of 911 were registered in the UK, or indeed how many were made by Porsche for all markets. The data on "howmanyleft" etc does not cover my specific model (they don't list the 2wd GTS cab, so I assume they have combined with the coupé):

I'm interested to know the numbers for 991.1 GTS cabriolet manual.

If anyone has the data, or can guide me to find it, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

:welcome: to 911uk

I suspect that IF anyone knows the UK import details it would be Porsche Cars Great Britain and IF they do I very much doubt that they'd share them. I've never seen them for any previous model.

Regarding production numbers of each variant the most reliable source will be: Porsche 991 The Essential Companion by Adrian Streather but this hasn't actually been released yet.

Keep an eye out here -> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Porsche-991-Essential-Adrian-Streather/dp/1787111881

You won't get a split between manual and PDK numbers.

Thanks for the reply. Looking for the 991 Essential Companion book, it is strange that Veloce indicate a publishing date of June 2020 but it seems it never materialised.
Just one point in your reply: why do you say that there will not be data separating manual and PDK? The "howmanyleft" site seems to separate them for each model (showing S/A for the PDK)?

Thanks

I should have said "you won't get an accurate split between manual and PDK numbers" :wink:

Somewhere like 'how many left?' is about as good as it gets.

According to Adrian Streather, Gen1 production numbers:

Carrera 2 GTS Coupe....... 6,638
Carrera 2 GTS Cabriolet... 1,656

Carrera 4 GTS Coupe....... 1,872
Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet... 1,468

Hope that helps! :thumb:

Attachments

• screenshot_2022_05_20_123811_964.jpg
    screenshot_2022_05_20_123811_964.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,069
  • screenshot_2022_05_20_123811_964.jpg
    screenshot_2022_05_20_123811_964.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,069
TonyC911, slight thread drift. Just thought to mention in the off chance there might be any confusion, I have the buyers guide too, but still waiting for Adrians much more comprehensive tomb to be published, and which is mentioned elsewhere on the forum. "Porsche 991 Essential Companion No Substitute."

Luddite said:
TonyC911, slight thread drift. Just thought to mention in the off chance there might be any confusion, I have the buyers guide too, but still waiting for Adrians much more comprehensive tomb to be published, and which is mentioned elsewhere on the forum. "Porsche 991 Essential Companion No Substitute."

Indeed Luddite... I mentioned it! Not due out until next year at the earliest :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back