Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale 991.2 Litchfield handling package new never fitted for sale

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.
what are we talking about in terms of costs ?

2000 miles to settle ? that seems quite excessive.... do you mean 200 ?
oh cost I don't have an idea but I looked up and see other Hybrid products around £1750

oh cost I don't have an idea but I looked up and see other Hybrid products around £1750
oh you are the 911 donor prototype for real-world testing, that explains the posts

let us know it goes

I bought this kit direct from Litchfield for my 991.2 Carrera T, after reading all the rave reviews about it. Due to poor health, I never got around to fitting it, and have now sold the car.

The KW HAS that comes with it is part number 25371043. It will fit other models but not those with front lift. The box states suitable for.
Carrera 2/4/S/GTS
Targa
4/4S/GTS
The fitment list is on the KW web site.

The kit consists of;
Kw height adjustable spring set.
Elephant racing castor bush adjusters
Elephant racing 7mm wheel spacers
Elephant racing 7mm extended wheel bolts.
All of the items are really top quality components, and Litchfield developed this kit using their own 991.2 T. The spring rates are unique to Litchfield specifications, and the results are a transformation to the standard suspension, which is already really good in my view. I would recommend doing a search for Litchfield Carrera T handling package.

All items are brand new and in original boxes etc. (I did trial fit the front wheel spacers to see how they looked)

The invoice image shows I paid £1795 for the kit. I’m selling for £1550.

07875 004454
Hi, did you sell the kit - or is it still for sale please?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back