Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How to access thread pages

chicb

Monza
Probably a silly question :oops: At present I am reading MisterCorn's excellent rebuild. However, I'm just dipping in & out & when accessing it, it shows the first three page numbers & the last three. I am at page 15 & find I have to open the next page from three onwards, ie 4 then click next to get 5 etc etc. Considering its now on page 73 it s going to take forever clicking through the pages
Is there a quick way to access the page I am looking for. Hope its not obvious as I shall feel right :? :oops:

If you bookmark it, then it will go back to the page you bookmarked. A bit of a pain, but easier than what you are doing now.

MC

I've just been playing around with this and think I have found an easier way to bookmark the end of a thread, not quite what you are asking about but might be useful to others.

If you edit the URL so that instead of the postorder being asc, you change it to desc, then you only need to bookmark the first page of the thread and the new stuff will always be there.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=125503&postorder=desc

MC

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back