Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help me decide.... which wheel looks better?

You really need 2 photos taken from the same angle, 997s always look best viewed from the fron or rear quarter, which puts the top photo at an advantage :)

Bottom

Only one wheel and colour chaps !
997.2 C4S 2012

Attachments

• c4s_177.jpg
    c4s_177.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 2,210
Bottom one for me, but its pretty close and either are nice

I paid just over a grand for a set on eBay. Then had Lepsons refurb and sold off my old wheels. Wasn't too bad all in.

Defo top ones! They were my wheel of choice when searching :thumb:

Top ones look more modern.
Bottom ones are timeless classics.

I have the top ones and they are v.easy to clean, you can get your arm right in between spokes to get the barrel done.

:floor: :floor: I dont think we helped the OP much as after an early win for the bottom Carrara sports, we have ended up about 50/50 in views :grin: but some really interesting comments added for him to consider . :thumb:

Massively helpful thanks all. Have decided to stick with the CS11's - walked past my car yesterday and thought they look clean, modern and I am taken with them :). Not just got to dry my rear lights out ;)

Richtw said:
Massively helpful thanks all. Have decided to stick with the CS11's - walked past my car yesterday and thought they look clean, modern and I am taken with them :). Not just got to dry my rear lights out ;)

You know it makes sense! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prime007
Back