Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 club sport rear cage mk1 996

Cunno

Magny-Cours
Porsche GT3 mk1 996 cage for sale £1000.

Collection only due to size, pm if interested and want more details

Attachments

• 98c723fe_add6_4889_87df_4458dcdb33da_976.jpeg
    98c723fe_add6_4889_87df_4458dcdb33da_976.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 4,253
  • dc752ab5_964e_4249_9f9d_5dc37179a5c4_879.jpeg
    dc752ab5_964e_4249_9f9d_5dc37179a5c4_879.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4,253
  • 41540c87_305b_4c76_ac3d_cf407ae57ad8_107.jpeg
    41540c87_305b_4c76_ac3d_cf407ae57ad8_107.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,253
  • 6cde6a3f_570d_44fb_945a_e98ac0283fab_413.jpeg
    6cde6a3f_570d_44fb_945a_e98ac0283fab_413.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4,253
Just realised its a bolt in but the 996 and 997 cages can be fitted into either model.

Im running a 997 Panamerica (?) in mine and its a 996.

Might open your options up to the 997 (Roro) crowd

kingston said:
Just realised its a bolt in but the 996 and 997 cages can be fitted into either model.

That correct it will fit in a 997 as well

kingston said:

You've fitted a cage? Or did it come with the car?

I've already got an agency power cage so don't need one

GLWS Cunno that looks like a great price for an OEM cage :thumb:

Have you tried PMing HSC(?), sounds like the kind of thing he might be interested in buying

Are 996.1 CS cage the same as 996.2 CS?

Cheers

Y2K said:
Are 996.1 CS cage the same as 996.2 CS?

Cheers

Yes :thumb:

Does this require any welding/drilling for a 997 GT3 Comfort?

Daniel said:
Yes :thumb:

Thanks!

I don't need a CS cage.
I don't need a CS cage.
I don't need a CS cage.
I don't need a CS cage.
I don't need a CS cage.
I don't need a CS cage.......

:lol:

Roro said:
You've fitted a cage? Or did it come with the car?/quote]

Had it for ages, i purchased Johnny Dangerous cage after he had no further use for it.

Im more interested on if Cunno's suspension is ***** or has he 'bagged' his car? That rear tyre looks like it disappears up into the arches

kingston said:
Roro said:

Im more interested on if Cunno's suspension is ***** or has he 'bagged' his car? That rear tyre looks like it disappears up into the arches

It's called camber something you street drivers don't need to worry about :hand:

shantybeater said:
Does this require any welding/drilling for a 997 GT3 Comfort?

Yes it would. The club sport cages bolt into the suspension top mounts at rear and then are either bolted or weld the front legs in position behind front seats.
This cage comes with the bolts to allow installation by drilling the floor. If you prefer to weld the captive plates can be bought via FVD

Cunno said:
kingston said:
Roro said:

It's called camber something you street drivers don't need to worry about :hand:

I think there's a bit of a quote fail there dude, it was Kingston critiquing your camber not me :eek:

(Anyway, Kingston's not a street driver anymore, he fitted a cage :grin:)

Cunno said:
kingston said:
Roro said:

Stance wannker stance wannker, stance wannker

Roro said:
Cunno said:
kingston said:
Roro said:

I think there's a bit of a quote fail there dude, it was Kingston critiquing your camber not me :eek:

I think Sundress needs his drink filled as sites failing again

Anyway, haven't you just fitted a system to your pasm that makes road driving easier? Not exactly race car :hand:

kingston said:
Roro said:
Cunno said:
kingston said:
Roro said:

I think Sundress needs his drink filled as sites failing again

Anyway, haven't you just fitted a system to your pasm that makes road driving easier? Not exactly race car :hand:

Easier?

It makes the PASM work as it should have done from the factory - 'normal" for road and a usable 'sport" setting for road and track

... I seem to remember you posting a while ago about driving with lower tyre pressures to soften the ride on your GT3 :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back