Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GROUP BUY - Temp & Fan Buttons

StephenS1 said:
I would be up for this but removing sounds like a boatload of hassle.

Its a piece of cake to remove the unit, you can send the whole thing and they can remove the switches.

DerbyJim said:
Can I just get the temperature one?
You would need to get both done as the paint finish will be different.

So far then:

Plavix - Two units
Unforgiven
Rotor
l7apk
DerbyJim
StephenS1
d2000 - TEMP only?

That's eight units, including my two. Any more takers????

My negotiating skills must be getting rusty as they'll only drop to £70 including postage per set.

Thanks Plavix - it's a start - hopefully the price will come down if we get a couple more of us!

I'd want both switches done if we get that far - Ithink it was DerbyJim who was TEMP only!
Cheers

Thanks Plavix - it's a start - hopefully the price will come down if we get a couple more of us!

I'd want both switches done if we get that far - Ithink it was DerbyJim who was TEMP only!
Cheers

Yep, that's right Plavix, just need the temp one please.

Any idea of price yet or are you still waiting for more peeps to join?

Might need some help taking off the centre piece however I'll wait to see if this is on before discussing that!

Done?

Did you guys press the button on this one (excuse the pun).

I'm in the same boat....DIY would annoy me....£80 is a wee bit cheeky for a good group deal, £50 seems fair.

Cheers
Graeme

The lowest they would go was £70 inclusive of postage. Defeats the object of a group but as it only represented a small reduction I'm afraid.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back