Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front and rear Brembo big brake kits from my 964 Turbo

PhilMorrison

Monza
Front & Rear big brake kits from my Promodet 964 Turbo. For sale now I've converted to PCCB.
Fronts are classic Brembo endurance calipers. They look very similar to McLaren F1 calipers.
The discs are 355 x 32ish. They are still perfectly functional but have been 'slightly' murdered by the Endless pads. They used to be grooved discs.
Full kit, just requires 4 cap head bolts to bolt the adapters to the hub.

Rear kit uses the 964 Turbo front big red calipers ( I think) painted in the classic goldish colour to match the fronts.
Discs are grooved 330 x 28 and pretty much like new as they seem to have pretty normal pads fitted.
Bells still use the internal drum handbrake.
No caliper adapters included as I reused them. I could get the measurements if required.
I reckon £4k is fair for the lot.

Front kit

Promodet10.jpg

964BremboBrakes1.jpg

964BremboBrakes2.jpg

964BremboBrakes3.jpg

964BremboBrakes4.jpg

964BremboBrakes5.jpg

Rear kit

Promodet9.jpg

964RearBremboBrakes1.jpg

964RearBremboBrakes2.jpg

964RearBremboBrakes3.jpg

I have similar but 6 piston on my 997 turbo. They are serious upgrade on the OEM set up which I thought was already brilliant on a 997. If they improve performance by same margin on a 964 turbo a no brainer . GLWS 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back