Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

French trip

Hoss

Hi, my wife and I are planing a road trip through France this year in our new 911, is ULYS a good way to pay for the toll roads?

Most members, self included use the UK company Emovis. You just have the gizzmo in your window and drive right through the tolls without stopping. They then send you a statment at the end of the month with the price to pay. Upfront payment for the Gizzmo and account set up.

Here: https://www.emovis-tag.co.uk/

I just signed up for Fulli, which is a French provider : link

1708945702699.png

I'd recommend Fulli as above.....handy app also. Can use Spain, Portugal, Italy as well.

Emovis works well

just avoid French country road, rozzers are eveerywhere

........and remember, if you do get flashed with a fixed camera or you go too fast through an average speed check area, the French authorities can't fine you once you're back in the UK (due to Brexit) so don't let it spoil your trip if you get flashed.

Vive La Brexit!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Emovis works well

just avoid French country road, rozzers are eveerywhere
Use waze on your phone, the French are quite active in flagging police & speed cameras on it. Also cars coming the other way will flash to warn of cops with speed cameras.

In my neck of the woods most speed cameras have been set on fire or covered in paint :love:

Also worth noting, if you're down on the French Riviera, where most folk are sozzled behind the wheel, everyone drives round with Waze on as they all report where the rozzers are bagging folk. 😂 😂

WAZE is excellent. It warns you of Police as it is illegal in France to warn of speed cameras.

Last October returning to the UK I decided not to use it and paid the penalty........90 euros
135kph in an 80:oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back