Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: Bluetooth A2DP Handsfree USB SD AUX Adapter

Maxthedane

Monza
For sale: Bluetooth A2DP Handsfree USB SD AUX Adapter For Porsche 911 997 Boxster Cayman Cayenne PCM2.0/2.1 CDR23 /

Amazon link for more info. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BR2ZZCY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this for my 2004 996.2 (none Bose) so I could bluetooth music from my iPhone to the car stereo and also make/receive phone calls.

I then had it transferred into my 997.1 turbo Bose system. It worked great with both cars.

It replaces the feed from the CD multi-changer so you either need a CD multi or need to have your car coded so that it thinks there is a multi.

Phone calls are only possible when you're using the CD multi-unit feed i.e. you're using this bluetooth unit.

I've been using my car more recently as a daily and have just replaced this unit with a much more expensive Pioneer head unit so I can have Apple CarPlay.

This unit keeps your car stock but gives you the advantage of bluetooth. Downside is that it's not as comprehensive as a full replacement head unit.

Currently on Amazon for £140

Happy to sell mine on the forum for £70 inc. UK postage. PM me if you want more info.

I can't advise how to fit because I've paid an Indy to do it for me each time. It does come with a link to some online instructions. I also have some printed instructions from a forum member.

Paul

Maxthedane said:
For sale: Bluetooth A2DP Handsfree USB SD AUX Adapter For Porsche 911 997 Boxster Cayman Cayenne PCM2.0/2.1 CDR23 /

Amazon link for more info. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BR2ZZCY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this for my 2004 996.2 (none Bose) so I could bluetooth music from my iPhone to the car stereo and also make/receive phone calls.

I then had it transferred into my 997.1 turbo Bose system. It worked great with both cars.

It replaces the feed from the CD multi-changer so you either need a CD multi or need to have your car coded so that it thinks there is a multi.

Phone calls are only possible when you're using the CD multi-unit feed i.e. you're using this bluetooth unit.

I've been using my car more recently as a daily and have just replaced this unit with a much more expensive Pioneer head unit so I can have Apple CarPlay.

This unit keeps your car stock but gives you the advantage of bluetooth. Downside is that it's not as comprehensive as a full replacement head unit.

Currently on Amazon for £140

Happy to sell mine on the forum for £70 inc. UK postage. PM me if you want more info.

I can't advise how to fit because I've paid an Indy to do it for me each time. It does come with a link to some online instructions. I also have some printed instructions from a forum member.

Paul

Hi Paul!

I´ve sent you a PM.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back