Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fister Stage III for 993 (Bischoff fitting) 30 miles only

Caveman

Hi Everyone,

I ordered and imported a set of Fister IIIs last year. I think they sound great but my wife disagreed and so I need to sell them and have gone back to my RSRs + 100 cell sports cats combo. They are finished in the standard silver paint and were on the car for a maximum of 30 miles so are pretty much as new aside from a couple of fitting scratches. They come with heat shields already fitted so are an easy swap over.

Top tip - if you need to replace the stainless straps pay up for the OEM ones as they fit much better than the Dansk ones.

I am asking for £800 + shipping (I am just west of London; ten minutes from the M25 (Jnc 14) and M40 (Jnc 1) intersection. I think that is a fair price when you look at the current cost of a set of standard 993 silencers to convert plus the conversion cost plus the shipping to the UK.

PM me if you are interested. Probably easier if you collect if possible but as there are so few of these in the UK I understand if you want to arrange your own shipping.

Sold - deposit received

Thanks for your queries but these are now sold.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back