Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust 997.1 3.8

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

Wattso

Trainee
Hi All,

For sale my FABSPEED MAXFLO exhaust for 997.1 3.8

This is a highly rated exhaust which is definitely a premium option, it sounds fantastic, as the 997 should of sounded from factory.

Currently for sale on design911 for over £2500
https://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod...system-Porsche-997-Carrera-S_2_2_2_2_2_2_2_2/

Happy to package It safely if you want to arrange a courier or you can collect from Chester.

Not sure what equivalents go for as they're quite rare in the UK. I'm happy to hear offers. £899 offers welcome

Last edited:
Jambon said:
How come it's for sale and what the mileage and time in use?

Hi, sorry for the really late reply!

I needed new cats as they'd developed a rattle, so investigated topper 200 cel, that lead to looking at an x-pipe too, which then lead to looking at the full switchable system. I liked the idea of the switchable system particularly with the other components increasing the noise.

The system came with the car so I can't be 100% sure, however I believe it was purchased in 2018, I purchased the car in 2019 and have done ~15k miles in that time.

Hope that helps. I'll drop you a PM too incase you don't see this.

Where are you based if still available? Any videos/sound clips of it on a running car?
Hi, sorry I don't check this often so missed the question.

It's still available. It's in Chester, although would be happy to travel reasonable distance.

No clips sorry!

Hi, sorry I don't check this often so missed the question.

It's still available. It's in Chester, although would be happy to travel reasonable distance.

No clips sorry!
Are they still available please? I’ve sent you a PM

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back