Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dark Knight - the Barn Find, gets Dry Iced

Zero. I'll put the GTS on next week

You only get the discount if you get Porsche to fit the parts. It's really a waste of time,especially for us diy'ers!

I bought parts 2 days ago from my OPC and applied the discount. Unfortunately they wouldn't also apply the PCGB discount on top of it. I tried it on

You only get the discount if you get Porsche to fit the parts. It's really a waste of time,especially for us diy'ers!
You can get the discount on parts only, may depend on your OPC i don’t know but OPC Chester definately give it.

It seems renovating houses and trying to put a car right aren't compatible. I still haven't sorted the door lock, and with todays NW monthly meet, I decided to take it out to the pub as it was. With the weather being nice, it was roof off. Such a joy to drive.
I've discovered why the door wires were hacked. A previous owner has installed a switch to allow the windows to be closed via a long since gone fob, and this was spliced into the harness.
Ive found an auto sparky familiar with it all, so he'll be able to guide as to the next steps.
Having said that, it was really nice to just drive it after all the crap weather. Bring on summer

It was such a joy following you up to the Hall. Car's stance just looked magnificent as it just glided rounds the bends like it was on rails.

I resemble that comment!

What a save😎

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back