Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clutch Pedal helper/Booster Spring Video

Newbe

Montreal
I've recently had an issue with my clutch pedal making a squeaking or sometimes a crunching spring noise. On a few occasions it has stuck down and when I pull it up it makes a spring like noise. After some reading I decided to buy a new clutch booster/helper spring.

Looking on line I couldn't find any videos or anyone explaining how to remove it, and the explanations I did find I didn't quite understand. I made this short video explaining what I did to remove it, try to stay awake it's only 5 mins. I also take apart the old one and find nothing :frustrated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this video. I think the new forums software has killed your link above as I happened upon your video accidentally and now reading about it here. You might want to add the link again.

I do get some occasional squeaks and heaviness from the helper spring and am considering a replacement.

link corrected

Thank you kind sir! This is indeed the one I stumbled across earlier.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back