Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CLR Alfa Project

Today is judgement day so here is an early development test run; warning put your ear defenders on ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcTGkaP_WU&feature=youtu.be

The car completed the final TUV approval phase today: Dyno run, static and drive by noise tests, V-max run. Below is a short video of the dyno run. This was just the first run only to 7800rpm. (The max is 9000rpm). On the current base map the car made 260HP

Could anyone make a suggestion for the best place to sell unusual cars? I have 3 to sell such as this Alfa. I'm guessing Brexit, winter season and corona lockdowns won't exactly help but with very niche cars you are always up against it regardless of the normal factors.

Could try some of the more reputable online car competition companies as they sometimes take niche cars in.

I believe they offer trade prices but not tried them to sell

Thank you Kingston, I'll have a look into what options there are available ;)

ELA said:
Thank you Kingston, I'll have a look into what options there are available ;)

Did you get much joy with the competition/raffle companies?

Great video Richard. :thumbs:

Thanks Terry, I'm very grateful I survived :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back