Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cars & Coffee Liverpool

isysman

Daytona
Does anyone know when this event takes place? I went one time years ago but I can't find any details of when it actually takes place. Is it every Sunday? Second Sunday of the month?

I drove by last Sunday heading to an event I couldn't get out of in Liverpool and saw cars gathering. It's so frustrating as I never get to go.

No data on Facebook page of when it takes place.

@jonttt should know it's in his back yard

There is a facebook page and I think Instagram, search CNC Liverpool

Its the last Sunday in every month ie it was last Sunday. Its ran by Norman Shum who is well known in the Porsche circles.

I think they confirm the events the week before as they usually have a sponsored charity for each event.

I only tend to go maybe once a year on a whim as its not really my scene, not enough sandals about :roll:

Ok thanks. I've looked at the Facebook page but could not find any date or time etc.

The last time I went was probably five years ago and thought it might be fin as I always seem to miss the one in Wilmslow as well.

Jontt you know if the CNC is on tomorrow in Liverpool? My last chance to drive the Spyder before hibernation.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back