Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Carbon folding bucket seats.

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

dougle_turbo

I have a 991.1 GT3 and would like a set of folding buckets for it. My current car has 18 way heated seats and would consider a swap + cash or outright purchase.

I know these almost never come up, but thought it worth putting out there.

Doug

07540 058 446

I may know of an option ….,

Unfortunately, as quickly, as I said, there was a set available they’ve now gone for a big bundle of cash

Teile.com usually advertise they have some available but there will be import tax on top of the advertised price.

I'm fairly sure this seller on eBay is a forum member too and always seems to have a set or two available albeit not with the stitching you'd likely want in a GT3.

Jin is a good guy, based in Bedfordshire. Worth having a chat with him if they are the seats you want

Thanks for the above guys. I’ve been in contact with Jim and he’s keeping a lookout for me. I’d prefer not to pay the premium and deal direct with an individual if possible. These seem to have gone up 50% compared to a few years ago!

Jin is a good guy, based in Bedfordshire. Worth having a chat with him if they are the seats you want
Jin was on the forum but now more, cue the hand waving emoji

Have you asked your OPC about availability & price for new?

I was able to buy a new set in 2018. Not sure about now.

Yes he can source these he kindly offered me a set. Having said that they seemed to be readily available a few years ago. 9e got me an amazing deal on a new set in the end from a used Porsche dealer in Sheffield.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back