Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2S Tip - Thoughts ??

I coul well be interested. Would you please pm me with the details? - and next year would better suit my timing. Many thanks, SW

SecondWind said:
I coul well be interested. Would you please pm me with the details? - and next year would better suit my timing. Many thanks, SW

Super well sorted manual with a 3.8 engine rebuild and recent sorting of paint... definitely a better bet than the slushbox option

:worship:

I've been looking at this for the past few weeks too. If I wasn't in Vancouver for a year for work it would definitely be something I would consider.

I had a 993 before my R8. I absolutely loved that C2, it was such a wonderful ownership experience. I sold the Audi before moving out here but keep gravitating back to the air cooled cars!!

Seriously contemplating getting back into one when I get back. One like this would be perfect for me.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back