Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Big Continental Road Trip'. BBC2 Sundays.

Wasn't too bad, he's actually not bad at presenting. Loved the bit with the Police Lambo, the Italian Police are absolutely brilliant, cool as hell.

Shoite :thumb: The guy can't act and he must be an odd 'shape' judging by the driving position he took :dont know:

Somebody like that should not be wearing a 'puffa' jacket (despite Moncler being Italian yet overpriced) - and probably will never again after he reads easternjets comments above.

The show 'almost' redeemed itself when he took the good looking fashionista out in the 500 as my interest piqued. Unfortunately her ankles were too thick for my taste :what:

I'd never seen PH presenting anything and wasn't sure what to expect.

I actually thought he was as good as most I've seen and I thoroughly enjoyed the programme.

Looking forward to seeing if any of our group made it on to camera next week. :grin:

I really liked it :dont know: It makes a nice change to actually have a car program that talks about... well... car's and the history of them a little..

Let's face it.. If Clarkson and crew had a AlfaSud on their show it would be to crash it into some thing or to find a way to make it explode...

+1 :thumb: , I enjoyed it especially the Miura piece.

Gonna watch it tonight. Had the urge to go through all Roger Moore's Bond films yesterday so spent the evening 007ing.

+ 1 for that, he looks like he's about to start a Highland Fling or maybe a Gay Gordons

La Volta, I think :?:

Reminder: Germany tomorrow night.

Watch out for these photo-bombers. :D

The Stuttgart chapter was cut surprisingly short with only a few comments about the 911 and a short ride in a 911R.

Even so, I enjoyed the programme again. Paul and Al summed up my views on German people and their cars/engineering very well.

After going to the Dusseldorf Classic Remise a few times it was nice to see what the Berlin version is like.

Was all keyed up for a long piece on one of Germany's most iconic cars and instead we got half an hour on crappy old East German 2 strokes and 2 minutes on the Porsche, very disappointing, especially when they could have gone around the Porsche museum.
Don't know how he didn't kick Bernd out of the Merc, how bl##dy annoying was that?

alex yates said:
Gonna watch it tonight. Had the urge to go through all Roger Moore's Bond films yesterday so spent the evening 007ing.

:chin: this reminds me of someone......aha!

Alan-Partridge-played-by-006.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back