Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Auto Finesse Caramics Wheet Protection

DucatiRob

Mugello
As I didn't have a great experience with Gtechniq ceramic coating when I had my new wheels a few years ago I wanted to try something else after spending £600 on having them refurbed. Not very familiar with Auto Finesse products but their ceramic wheel protection is one of the few I could find recommended for satin finished wheels!

https://www.autofinesse.com/en/ceramic-wheel-protection-kit

The kit consists of a prep solution, ceramic coating, applicator wipes and gloves. Really easy to apply and easily enough of both solutions for at least two applications. I think I almost ran out of the Gtechniq solution!

Time will tell how well it holds up, but I was really impressed how easy the wheels were to clean after a 2500 mile Euro trip, no need for any wheel cleaner just my wheel mitt and mild bodywork shampoo :thumb:

I paid £30 but see its on offer for £18 at the moment so great value I think!

I get on quite well with the Gtechniq, but have ordered the AF to try seeing as it's on sale!

hermes said:
I get on quite well with the Gtechniq, but have ordered the AF to try seeing as it's on sale!

Will be interesting to hear how you get on with it :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back