Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

anyone know production no.s UK for 997.2 Manuals C/CS

Yoshuey

Silverstone
Anyone know production no.s UK for 997.2 Manuals C/CS?

Just trying to gauge how many many MANUAL Carreras and Carrera S's out there?

Thanks

The above is as near as you'll get to such info.

Porsche didn't release country by country production numbers and there certainly won't be records anywhere of the manual/PDK split.

There was a previous post on this topic a couple of years ago and a member posted then, that there were 8974 997.2 S produced globally, versus 27,228 997.1 S. I don't know what the UK allocation would be but working on 10-15% of that, and taking a guess at the PDK vs manual split for gen 2 cars which seem heavily in favour of PDK for popularity, so let's say 75% PDK and 25% manual, there might only be a few hundred manual 997.2 S cars in the country. At most. So pretty rare. I haven't seen numbers on base Carreras but far less we're sold than S models so there won't be many of them either.

The most accurate info I've seen says that 7,190 Carrera 2 Gen2 cars were produced against 9,470 of the Gen2 Carrera 2S.

UK numbers and manual/pdk split can only be established by guess work.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back