Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale AN71MAL - UK registration plate

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.
Your coming across as desperate now Frank :grin:

Everyone knows a gold old English Tikka Masala beats a pizza any day :hand:

When the world went into lockdown, the first thing to disappear off the shelves was Pasta, not faux bland Indian. :bandit:

FZP said:
When the world went into lockdown, the first thing to disappear off the shelves was Pasta, not faux bland Indian. :bandit:

I thought it was bog roll.

MC

MisterCorn said:
FZP said:

I thought it was bog roll.

MC
Can you believe that people who panic bought bog roll still walk amongst us to this day.

Unfortunately, yes. Possible shortage of bog roll in Australia because much of it comes from China leads to panic buying in UK where it doesn't come from China. You can't put a price on stupid.

You can put a price on a plate. How much???

MC

And The finest Italian food is? Iraqi pizza 🍕 with chicken, YKIMS :worship:

spongebob squarepants said:
And The finest Italian food is? Iraqi pizza 🍕 with chicken, YKIMS :worship:
:gunfire:

jonttt said:
Franks met his match :yahoo:

No contest, I didn't even break a sweat 😂 . But he's still trying to 'save face', tbh i'm not sure why he's on a 'supercar forum' either :)

FZP said:
I was going to let sleeping chumps lie, but seeing as John wants me to kick on....
Ive seen how the British eat, and I can say with absolute confidence, the last thing Bennie Boy needs to worry about is the standard in which I eat. When you come from Italian roots, everything else is down hill.
If I were him I'd be more worried about trying to punt a rubbish plate. Hitting up supercar forums with the hope that "some rich supercar owner with a big wedge of cash buys it" it an much tried, often failed strategy.
I can see the Mclaren boys have been frothing to win that plate :weed:
:floor: :floor: :floor:

Patience is a virtue, and in time i'll get closer to what i'd like for it...and hopefully one day you'll get to sample some fine dining, and maybe a fine driving experience too if you keep shopping at Aldi's. As they say every penny helps, so keep at it :thumb:

So, no interest in the plate then. :dont know:

How much do you want for it?

MC

BenG said:
FZP said:
So, no interest in the plate then. :dont know:

You shouldn't believe everything you think.
It's not turning out like you hoped?

Nice plate. How much is it OP?

Gents, I have the famous M100 UFC and S27 UTD up for grabs. 5000 and 2500 if anyones interested :thumb: Need to raise funds to buy Koi Carp

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back