Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo Wanted

I agree. 9e have given me back a car equivalent to a Ruf RT 12R performance and represents incredible value. I may just finish her off with a set of tractive dampers and keep/enjoy. I still laugh when I drive this car its stupid fast. GT3s get blue flagged

' I don't know maybe £55k with 9e 28k kit or £40k without and returned to stock car about right privately I'd have thought? '

I would have thought that at 55k someone would have a bargain supercar.........

Mine is very fast for a stock engine and gearbox I personally think this 9e kit is money no object sweetspot for a tuned road use 997 turbo. Still for 9/10 people a stock 997.1 turbo is perfect for UK roads.

IMI A said:
Condition everything and this is street concours standard. Mileage is irrelevant you're buying for a circa 685PS + package in a manual 997.1 turbo. On track thats 730PS + using race fuel.

I don't know maybe £55k with 9e 28k kit or £40k without and returned to stock car about right privately I'd have thought?

• BBS F1 wheels (discontinued now) in 997 turbo sizes new cost £7k

9e 28 power kit £23k +VAT + SSK, 890nm clutch, LWFW optional.
    Just the GT2 RS VTG turbos worth something like 15k Euros new. Then you have to trick them to be able to run lower boost for more power.

Brembo 380mm GT brakes £4k

Exhaust Europipe 2 £4.5k.

Lowering springs with DSC module and GT2 anti roll bar £3k

Some unicorn unobtainium stuff on the car tuned to a good standard and more importantly safely tuned.

Hi

If you turn your car back to stock , please give me 1st shout on the Gt2 rs hybrid turbos.

Regards

Tim.

Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb

tgdesign said:
IMI A said:
Condition everything and this is street concours standard. Mileage is irrelevant you're buying for a circa 685PS + package in a manual 997.1 turbo. On track thats 730PS + using race fuel.

I don't know maybe £55k with 9e 28k kit or £40k without and returned to stock car about right privately I'd have thought?

• BBS F1 wheels (discontinued now) in 997 turbo sizes new cost £7k

9e 28 power kit £23k +VAT + SSK, 890nm clutch, LWFW optional.
    Just the GT2 RS VTG turbos worth something like 15k Euros new. Then you have to trick them to be able to run lower boost for more power.

Brembo 380mm GT brakes £4k

Exhaust Europipe 2 £4.5k.

Lowering springs with DSC module and GT2 anti roll bar £3k

Some unicorn unobtainium stuff on the car tuned to a good standard and more importantly safely tuned.

Hi

If you turn your car back to stock , please give me 1st shout on the Gt2 rs hybrid turbos.

Regards

Tim.

Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb

Hi There, I'd not be able to do that without selling the other 9e bits inc a 9e tune so just £ labour to 9e on top of the supporting bits say £10k. Happy to do that for anyone if they have good condition exchange 997.1 VTGS which is the basis 9e sell the power kit new. Imi

inc all this. Note my exhaust is an EP 2 which is better everyday with cats a flows very well whilst still being quiet. Also note clutch not included even new in the kit you have to add it in :thumb:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b81_205.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b81_205.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 959
Buyer of 9e power kit pays whatever the 9e labour charge on top which I suspect is not inconsiderable and I also know they have a long waiting list for new projects but happy to work something out with Ken. 9e preserve their IP on unicorn VTGs too 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back