Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 sill trim clip query

base-1

Hi all, I've got an issue with the under-sill trim falling off my 997.2 and can't find replacement clips to sort it out, both myself and OPC are a bit stumped so I'm hoping some knowledgeable folk on here might have come across this before:

The sill trim in question is 997.504.393.02.01C. Got a new one sat here, no problems. Attached is a screengrab from the parts catalogue showing the correct trim piece (no.6).

What we need and can't find is what the catalogue labels as 13. I now have four useless spares of part 13, but these are NOT what is shown in the image. 13 is actually 997.504.635.00, which isn't shown there at all - it's a vertical clip that attaches to the arch lip (see screengrab from MarkGolf's 997 ownership thread).

I can't find the clips that go into the sill that the vertical screw 9 goes into. The two at the back which fix to the arch liner I can reuse if needbe, but the one(s) at the front which clip into the sill are missing, so I need to find new ones and can't see them listed on ECS, Design911 etc!

Thanks in advance

Rich

Attachments

• 997_sill_trim_839.png
    997_sill_trim_839.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 839
  • rusty_u_clip_166.png
    rusty_u_clip_166.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 840
13 looks something like one of those spire clips if that number 9 self tapper is going into it :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back