Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 RS arch extensions - any UK companies make them?

Hi Guys.
I wondered if anyone had approached 'Scott' on eBay before I try.
I remember seeing these arches a while back. Looked good and particularly good value..

GilesHanna said:
Hi Guys.
I wondered if anyone had approached 'Scott' on eBay before I try.
I remember seeing these arches a while back. Looked good and particularly good value..

Dont think anyone has Giles, let us know what he says and if they are still available , :thumb:

So the good news - he has a set of wheels currently on eBay- so I've messaged him via there.
Fingers crossed - I have some quite wide wheels to fit my new 997 and these could make my life a lot easier.

i think you would have to cut out the original arch if you actually want more clearance, these just stick on top.

Hi Guys - I have spoken to Scott via eBay and essentially he had stopped production due to low demand.
I'm not 100% sure I need a set as yet - however would probably buy a set regardless and sell them on if necessary.

Scott has asked what interest there might be if he was to put them back into production.

Not really sure how to show a raise of hands but let me know if you do.

Best. Giles.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back