Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 Comfort spec on Collecting Cars

That's lovely, GT3's love to be driven.

I guess with fees £67k?

Yes, I think so. Seems good value to me.

If its close to £70 inc fees, then why not add £10k for the JZM one with 1/2 miles on it ?

Given it ended up selling for £65,605 plus around £7k of fees, I have to agree the JZM car for £82k seems like a far better bet, particularly given the zero-come-back of buying through CC.

I too share the concerns of others buying through this 'auction' site, which is actually more of an intermediary service for a good bunce of commission.

I was 'moderated' on PH for liking it to the 'Emperor's New Clothes' of web sites where there's a good amount of bigging up allowing the opportunity for [some] turds to be rolled in glitter going for over their true value.

Personally I couldn't see what all the fuss was about :roll:

coullstar said:
But then one is red and the other white. It would take a lot for me to buy a white or black car regardless of the rarity so maybe the buyer was wanting specifically a red car.

Would take a lot for me to buy a red car, apart from a 996 maybe. Seller did ok on that one I think.

We all like different stuff :thumb:

Why did I think 997 gt3's were allot more than this - seems good value to me..
Maybe I'm out of touch
Maybe not missed the boat just yet :D :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back