Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 996.2 manual coupe, preferably with spoiler.

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Alexie996

Hello
Im looking to get a 996.2, I dont mind if it is a c2 or a c4. Im not too fussed on the colour but id like the interior to be black inside and in good condition.
Things I would prefer the car to have:
rear spoiler or aerokit
sports exhaust
bose speakers
black interior
less than 80k miles
would be nice if it had cruise control

my budget is around 20k depending on the condition of the car

I think you'd be hard-pushed to find aerokit cars for sub 20k

Screenshot_20240328_095136_DuckDuckGo.jpg
I've seen a few of them for sale with a spoiler however they have all been snapped up or they're way too far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gt aerokit v just a rear spoiler = big difference

My C4 is available, 61k miles ( only 30k on engine ) really nice spec and condition. New MOT. Second owner from new. looking near to 24/25k due to condition and mileage. New switchable stainless custom valved exhaust. New PCCM+ equivalent head unit ( factory Bose unit with car also ) IMG_00001.jpeg

If you are happy to have a Tiptronic you might find one for £20k, I very much doubt you'll be able to buy a manual for £20k. And if you do, that "cheap" Aero will no doubt not turn out to be a bargain. After looking for a few months at the tail end of last year I couldn't find one I liked, and my budget was £25k.

So In January I bought a lower owner, 65k 996.1 C4, for a little under £20k, and I love it. But I still see a 996.1 XAA in my future.

If the below was a manual, I'd be very tempted.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back