Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S due in at 911 Virgin

That car has been on E bay and PistonHeads for weeks, on a private sale basis, at the same money.
But now it will likely sell quickly given its with a good company.

Will be interesting to see how this Cat D gets on at Northway. I bought my C2S in 2012 at a sub NB price, it was Cat D, checked out sound at 9M (front inner and outer wing damage, the story was that the previous owner/driver had an undisclosed previous drink driving ban). I bought at a price I could afford and got the car I had always dreamt of owning. I had hoped I could get my money back if I had to sell but since values have rocketed I can't help but ponder as to its value.

At the time I was also looking at a NB non Cat write off car which 9M also looked at, they said it was a mess. Mechanically the Cat D was a better car. Would be interesting to compare their values now. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back